September Meeting will be the Annual Lincoln Lagers Picnic. See the Calendar Thread in the Forum for details!
Also stay tuned in to the Forum for information on all the other activities we’re involved in, including:
- Oktobeerfest 2009 – Nebraska State Stroke Foundation benefit – (See Thread)
- River City Roundup beer contest (See Site)
- GABF planning (who’s in, rides, etc, see Thread)
- 2009 Big Brew
The Summer 2009 newsletter is online, click the link below, or the button above to see the PDF. 10-Page Extravaganza! Read it! It’s delicious! It’s beer-tastic!
Click Here to view the latest Lagers’ Newsletter
Thursday, July 2nd, 6:30 pm
1501 Center Park Rd. Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68512 (402) 464-2152
Directions: Take 10th or 27th Street to Nebraska Hwy 2. Take Hwy 2 to S. 14th Street and head south, past Pioneers to Center Park Road. Head east to 1501, Suite 100. Come hungry. Bring your home-brew. :-P
Stay tuned for August’s meeting at Lazlo’s!
I apologize for the downtime.
The forums are down, and won’t be back up at least for a few hours, possibly a day or two.
EDIT 4/14: FORUMS ARE BACK UP. You will need to re-register your account.
The Monks are releasing their latest offering, St. Meinrad’s Quad Ale!
The release party is next Wednesday evening, March 11th 2009, at the Bread & Cup at 6:30pm.
There will be a special menu prepared to compliment all of the delicious flavors one will find while drinking a St. Meinrad. Here are a few of the special offerings Bread and Cup will have (along with their normal Fabulous Menu):
- Confit Duck Legs $7
- Crispy Bone Marrow $8
- Roasted Chicken Wings $6
- Flatbread with Serrano, Manchego & Quince $8
A word of caution for those that are not as prompt as others, the last time we had a release party, the kegs were empty in two and a half hours. Come join the Brothers for uncommonly good food and drink!
Good news, we are finishing our transition away from the “temporary” domain name, LethalAndYoung.net, that we’ve been using during the new site implementation.
Bad news, there might be a short downtime during the switch-out. This could mean that the blog and/or forum may be inaccessible for a short amount of time. We do not anticipate any problems, and in a worst-case scenario, downtime should be less than 2 days.
I’ll keep you all updated here on the blog. Any questions, feel free to email Chris. Thanks! :)
Update! The transition is complete, and all content should be finished with its migration.
The blog theme is currently broken, I’m working to wrestle that back into place. The rest of it should be working.
THANK YOU ALL for your patience during the transition. If you see things that still refer to the old domain name, please send me a comment on this post, or email me, or contact me the forum. Thanks guys!!
At NovemBEER’s meeting, we voted to use club funds to buy pizza for our DecemBEER meeting!
- El Presidente’s Clubhouse
- Thursday DecemBEER 4th
Topic is Kegging 101.
If you are a bit confused by the domain name, don’t worry. www.LethalAndYoung.net is one of my spare domain names, which I used for setting up the server space and testing the new design. As we iron out the details in transitioning the web site to its new home, you should see the test domain name disappear from most places.
Once the transition is complete, everything will once again refer to www.LincolnLagers.com. In the meantime, thanks for being patient with us during construction, and a BIG thanks to Brian Allison for all of his help behind-the-scenes in transferring the site over.
Have you RDWHAHB’ed yet today? :)
No exact date/location has been set for November’s meeting yet – please keep checking here to see when and where we are going to meet up!
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE