Today’s topic: RSS feeds.
The Lincoln Lagers Blog has a news feed built into it, based on a technology called RSS. What is RSS? It stands for Really Simple Syndication. Here’s a great video that explains it better than I can:
But what does RSS have to do with my homebrewed beer?
You can add the RSS Feed for our website into your favorite Reader, or even into your cool-looking iGoogle homepage if you like!
Here’s an example of the Lincoln Lagers RSS loaded into the iGoogle homepage (You can click it to view full size):
As you can see, you can compile all sorts of useful information onto an iGoogle page, including the Lincoln weather, news, sports updates, a cool sticky note pad, and the latest news from LincolnLagers.com!
If you want to add a Lincoln Lagers feed to your own reader or iGoogle page, you just need our feed link! You can find it by scrolling all the way to the bottom of any LincolnLagers Blog page, or you can just click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE