The Monks are releasing their latest offering, St. Meinrad’s Quad Ale!
The release party is next Wednesday evening, March 11th 2009, at the Bread & Cup at 6:30pm.
There will be a special menu prepared to compliment all of the delicious flavors one will find while drinking a St. Meinrad. Here are a few of the special offerings Bread and Cup will have (along with their normal Fabulous Menu):
- Confit Duck Legs $7
- Crispy Bone Marrow $8
- Roasted Chicken Wings $6
- Flatbread with Serrano, Manchego & Quince $8
A word of caution for those that are not as prompt as others, the last time we had a release party, the kegs were empty in two and a half hours. Come join the Brothers for uncommonly good food and drink!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE