The Sower’s Cup
October 11th & 12th, 2019
Volunteer Meal Information:
The Sower’s Cup provides a free meal during each judging session, in order to thank & reward our judges, stewards, and volunteers for their efforts.
For information on our Beer Pairing Grand Banquet Dinner, go to this page.
Friday Night – Pot Luck Dinner
Our club members will bust open their recipe boxes and whip up their finest favorites, just for you!
Dinner is served and Judge Check-In open from 5:30pm to 6:00pm.
Saturday Morning – Hot Brewer’s Breakfast
…featuring the finest homemade breakfast fare from our club members!
Breakfast is served and Judge Check-In open from 7:30 to 8:00am.
Kinkaider Brewing Company
Saturday Lunch – Sub Sandwiches from Goodcents along with assorted sides
Lunch is served from 11:45am to 12:30pm – Judge Check-In from 12:00 to 12:30pm.
Sponsored By Screen Ink.
Volunteer “Green Room” Lounge Beers
Once you’re done judging your flight of beer, please relax, take a break and enjoy some of the finest craft beer that Nebraska has to offer – right here in our Volunteer Green Room Lounge!
The 6th Annual
Sower’s Cup Beer Pairing Banquet Dinner
Sponsored By Kros Strain Brewing Co.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE