STAY TUNED FOR 2018 INFORMATION!
The Sower’s Cup
October 12th & 13th, 2018
Volunteer Meal Information:
The Sower’s Cup provides a free meal during each judging session, in order to thank & reward our judges, stewards, and volunteers for their efforts.
For information on our Beer Pairing Grand Banquet Dinner, go to this page.
Friday Night –
Dinner is served and Judge Check-In open from 5:30pm to 6:00pm.
Featuring our Pro Brewer Panel discussion during dinner time – learn more about barrel-aging beers from four Nebraska craft brewers!
Saturday Morning – Hot Brewer’s Breakfast
…featuring homemade breakfast casseroles & other hearty fare from our club members!
Breakfast is served and Judge Check-In open from 7:30 to 8:00am.
Saturday Lunch – Sub Sandwiches from Goodcents, and Assorted Sides
Lunch is served from 11:45am to 12:30pm – Judge Check-In from 12:00 to 12:30pm.
Saturday Afternoon –
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE