IF you have paid your 2011 dues, you can pay for your tickets to the 2011 Lincoln Lagers’ Bus Trip online!
The cost for Lincoln Lagers Members is $35 per ticket.
(Plus enough to cover the transaction processing fees.)
(Of course if your contact information is for some reason not correct on your PayPal account or if you are paying for someone else’s ticket, please put that information into the Notes field.)
Tentative Schedule Of Events:
7:45 am… Load Bus
8 am … Depart from Arapahoe Village – Lincoln NE – 13th & Arapahoe Sts.
9 am … Pickup Omaha brewers – Bus Stop Location TBA.
11:45 am… Peace Tree Brewing – Knoxville, IA. (45 minutes Southwest of Des Moines) – Brewery Tour
2 pm … El Bait Shop – Des Moines, IA – Lunch and (tentative) Meet & Greet with the Des Moines IBUs homebrew club.
3:30 pm … Court Ave. Brewery – Des Moines, IA – Tour
5:30 pm … Beer Crazy Bottle Shop: Specialty Beers, Homebrew Supplies, and Beer Merchandise
6:30 pm … Head back to Nebraska
9:00 pm … Drop off Omaha guests
10 pm… Arrive in Lincoln
Schedule details are subject to change!
Not yet confirmed!
Check back here later for an Official Itinerary.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE