Presenting the 2016…
Boiler Brewing Co. Scale-Up Competition
All BOS-finalist Specialty beer entries are automatically advanced to the Scale-Up competition!
The eligible 2015 BJCP categories include: 21, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, and 34.
The fine print version is that:
1) Boiler will evaluate all Specialty beer style entries and choose their favorite beer.
2) If chosen, you must provide your detailed recipe and mash schedule prior to the scale-up brew.
3) Boiler Brewing will collaborate with the winning homebrewer to scale up their recipe, making every effort to reproduce the beer as faithfully as practical.
4) The scale-up beer will be brewed approximately between December 2016-March 2017, Boiler will contact you directly to coordinate timing.
5) Boiler will supply ingredients and labor to brew your scale-up batch, but the travel costs/lodging/accommodations for the winning brewer are on their own dime.
To enter your beer in this contest, head on over to:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE