We’ll see you at The Happy Raven on Thursday, April 5th any time after 6:00pm – Club Business will be held at 7:00pm – and you can look forward to a great Tech Talk on kegging beer from our resident hardware guru Jason McLaughlin! Homebrew is allowed in the South (big) room only – Please don’t take your homebrew with you through the doorway to the bar/serving area – And please do not bring any commercial beers in respect for our host.
If you have a Scottish Ale to submit for the April Club-Only Competition judging, please register your beer entry and then bring it to the meeting by 7pm. See you then!
P.S. Please continue to register your Shootout Club Round entries and also sign up to help judge/steward. Refer to the previous blog post for information (right below this one).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE