Page Updated 9-8-2019
Sower’s Cup Grand Banquet Dinner & Beer Pairing
with catering by The Gilded Swine
Buy tickets here!
Saturday, October 12th, 2019
at the IBEW 265 Banquet Hall
Check-In begins promptly at 5:45PM – Seating at 6PM
The Banquet Dinner will be held on Saturday evening after our Best Of Show Judging concludes and prior to the Awards Ceremony. This is a private, ticketed event.
All of our Competition Invitees are welcome to join us after the conclusion of the Banquet Dinner to enjoy our Prize Raffle and Awards Ceremony.
Full Price banquet tickets are $40 each with pre-payment required in full.
Our Sower’s Cup Volunteers/Judges/Stewards receive a $5 discount for each judging session they work.
Volunteers/Judges/Stewards driving more than 90 miles get an additional $10 off of their ticket.
To reserve your ticket, you’ll pay the full cost in advance and then we’ll refund you for your discounts via PayPal after the conclusion of Sower’s Cup.
Our beer pairing banquet ticket includes four gourmet dinner courses prepared by The Gilded Swine. We have paired each course with a complimentary local draft beer offering at no extra cost. All of the draft beer featured at our Beer Pairing Banquet Dinner is available to our Awards Ceremony Attendees with our dinner guests receiving first priority. No commercial beer will be sold during this event.
Awards Ceremony to follow at 7:30 PM!!
Buy tickets here!
Beer Pairing Banquet Dinner Menu
Prepared by Chef Brandon Fowler,
The Gilded Swine
Our dinner menu and beer offerings are subject to change based on market availability!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to discuss any food allergies or dietary concerns.
with Cherry Mostarda & Local Baguette
Paired with White Elm Flat Roofin’ Porter
Winter Market Salad
with Curried Root Vegetables in Garam Masala Citronette
Paired with Zipline Alpha Modern IPA
Roast Pork Loin
“Porchetta” Style with Pork Belly and Polenta
Paired with Cosmic Eye Steambreather Dampfbier
with Beer Caramel
Paired with CODE Wee Heavy
Check-in will start promptly at 5:45 p.m. For any of our judges or volunteers attending the banquet dinner, we’ll refund you for your discounts via PayPal after the conclusion of Sower’s Cup.
Due to the time-sensitive nature of our event, we ask that any cancellations and refund requests must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
We reserve the right to retain the full deposit for any cancellations we receive with less than 48 hours notice.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE