Page Updated 10-8-2018
Sower’s Cup Grand Banquet Dinner & Beer Pairing
Sponsored by American Beer Equipment
with catering by The Gilded Swine
Saturday, October 13th, 2018
at the IBEW 265 Banquet Hall
Check-In begins around 5:45PM – Seating at 6PM
10/8/18: Banquet ticket pre-sales are closed.
A limited number of remaining tickets may be available – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
The Banquet Dinner will be held on Saturday evening after our Best Of Show Judging concludes and prior to the Awards Ceremony. This is a private, ticketed event.
All of our Competition Invitees are welcome to join us after the conclusion of the Banquet Dinner to enjoy our Prize Raffle and Awards Ceremony.
Full Price banquet tickets are $40 each with pre-payment required in full.
Our Sower’s Cup Volunteers/Judges/Stewards receive a $5 discount for each judging session they work.
Volunteers/Judges/Stewards driving more than 90 miles get an additional $10 off of their ticket.
To reserve your ticket, you’ll pay the full cost in advance and then we’ll refund you for your discounts with cash at Banquet Check-In.
Our beer pairing banquet ticket includes four gourmet dinner courses prepared by The Gilded Swine. We have paired each course with a complimentary local draft beer offering at no extra cost. All of the draft beer featured at our Beer Pairing Banquet Dinner is available to our Awards Ceremony Attendees with our dinner guests receiving first priority. No commercial beer will be sold during this event.
Awards Ceremony to follow at 7:30 PM!!
Beer Pairing Banquet Dinner Menu
Prepared by Chef Brandon Fowler,
The Gilded Swine
Our dinner menu and beer offerings are subject to change based on market availability!
Please contact email@example.com in advance to discuss any food allergies or dietary concerns.
Turducken & Wild Rice Boudin Sausage
with Cherry Mostarda & Local Baguette
Paired with Blue Blood Wicked Snout Saison
Winter Market Salad
with Bitter Greens, Roasted Root Vegetables, Citronette, & Fresh Herbs
Paired with Kros Strain Fairy Nectar IPA
with Sauteed Greens, Chestnuts, & Sweet Potato Gratin
Paired with White Elm Flat Roofin’ Porter
Chocolate Panna Cotta
Paired with Empyrean Brewing Collapsar Oatmeal Stout on our Nitro Tap
Please redeem your Volunteer Discount and/or Travel Discount rewards at the Banquet Check-In Table when you arrive.
Bonus rewards for your volunteer efforts will be issued to you in cash at the time of your check-in.
Due to the time-sensitive nature of our event, we ask that any cancellations and refund requests must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
We reserve the right to retain the full deposit for any cancellations we receive with less than 48 hours notice.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE