Entry registration is now open for the 2018 Nebraska Shootout Club Judging Round.
Fill out the online registration form to sign up – You must click through all 8 pages and press Submit. (If you do not receive an email confirmation after you register, then you didn’t fill the form out completely!)
- You must be a paid Lincoln Lagers club member to submit entries the Shootout club round.
- This year’s Shootout styles are Czech Lager, Scottish Ale, American Amber & Brown Ale, Strong Belgian Beer, and SMaSH Beer.
- You can enter one beer per each SUB-category. You can also enter one beer into the Best Damn Beer (BDB) contest.
- We need (1) 12oz bottle for the Club Round judging.
- All entry bottles are due by Friday, April 13th at the latest. Give your entry to Chris E.
- If you advance to the Shootout, you will need to fork over (2) more 12oz bottles.
- The top two entries in each category will represent the Lincoln Lagers in the main competition, held on Sunday, April 22nd.
We need your help judging the club’s Shootout Beers!
Judging will be conducted on the afternoon of Sunday, April 15th.
We will be working at Turbine Flats on the 2nd floor in their new co-working space.
Enter through the door at the corner of 21st & Y St. Go up the stairs, then hang a left.
Judges & stewards, please arrive between 1:15-1:30pm, we will try to start on time right at 1:30pm. If you cannot make it until a later time, please contact Chris, as we may be able to set a category aside for folks who can show up later in the afternoon. Depending how many entries we get, we might have to split it up into two rounds – We’ll know more soon.
We need at least 12 judges and 4 stewards, but many hands make light work – we want everyone we can get!
Fill out the online Judge/Steward sign up form to register. (You should receive an email confirmation after you register. Contact Chris if you don’t receive one.)
The Nebraska Shootout needs judges and stewards, too!
You can sign up to help at the main Nebraska Shootout event by clicking here. Open the drop-down Register menu at the top, and select Judge or Steward to get started. Judging will be held Sunday, April 22nd at Kros Strain Brewing Co. at 8:00am.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE