The March Social Meet-Up will be held on Monday, March 19th at 5168 Brewing (5730 Hidcote Dr.) and featuring beers on tap brewed by our very own Brian Hoesing. Come join us any time after 5:30 pm, we’ll be there until the cows come home (or rather, until we all wander off).
Please note: Homebrewed or other commercial beer is not allowed at social meet-ups.
The April 2018 Club Only Competition sign-up form is now live – Register your Scottish ales, then bring them to the April Meeting on 4/5/18 at The Happy Raven. You’ll have your beer evaluated by qualified beer judges and you’ll receive written score sheets in return.
Club meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month, at The Happy Raven from 6 to 9 pm. (Club Business will begin around 7pm). Homebrew is welcome at monthly club meetings, however we ask that you do not bring commercial products to bottle-share.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE