Sower’s Cup Grand Banquet Dinner & Beer Pairing
Sponsored by American Beer Equipment
and Blue Blood Brewing Co.
with Catering by Yes Chef
Saturday, October 21st, 2017
at the Boiler Grand Hall
ONLY 70 TICKETS AVAILABLE – RSVP YOURS TODAY!
The Banquet Dinner will be held on Saturday evening, after our Best Of Show Judging concludes, and prior to the Awards Ceremony.
This is a private, ticketed event.
Full Price banquet tickets are $35.00 each.
Our Sower’s Cup Volunteers/Judges/Stewards receive a $5.00 discount for each judging session they work. Volunteers/Judges/Stewards driving more than 90 miles get an additional $10.00 off of their ticket.
This means that if you judge all three sessions, your final ticket price is only $20 (local) / $10 (90+ miles)!!!
To reserve your ticket, you’ll pay the minimum cost in advance ($20 local/$10 travel, plus the PayPal fee).
When you check in at the Banquet table, you’ll redeem your judging session discount tickets (if any) and then we’ll settle up any balance you still owe us! Only 70 tickets are available – grab yours while you can!
Reserve your ticket today by paying your deposit via PayPal – Click the button below!
Beer Pairing Banquet Dinner Menu:
Fall Salad (pumpkin seeds, goat cheese, mandarin oranges, cranberries, and heirloom carrots, served over fresh mixed greens with a mustard honey herb vinaigrette) – served along with Pretzel Bites & Ground Mustard.
Paired with Boiler Brewing Co. THAT! double IPA.
Braised Tri-Tip Sirloin, roasted and served over cashew & cilantro rice with onions, peppers, and jalapenos, finished with a coconut curry sauce.
(Vegetarian option: substitute braised portobello mushroom. Note: Our Vegetarian head count has been submitted. Sorry!)
Paired with Boiler Brewing Co. Koo Koo For Coconuts stout.
Pumpkin Cheesecake finished with a caramel drizzle and housemade whipped cream.
Paired with Boiler Brewing Co. Nebraska Native wild ale.
You can redeem your Volunteer Discount coupons & settle any remaining balance owed at the Banquet Check-In Table when you arrive. We can accept cash, checks made out to Lincoln Lagers Homebrew Club. We can also swipe credit/debit cards via PayPal (a card transaction fee applies).
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE