This month (October) we’ve temporarily relocated to Turbine Flats (2124 Y Street) so that we have a quiet private spot to not only go over our regular business, but also to prep for Sower’s Cup! We’ll start at 6-ish-pm as usual, with Serious Business starting at 7 pm.
Enter thru the South Door that leads directly to the Gallery. Park in the West Lot.
We’ll be going over the basics of Stewarding and whatnot so that all new volunteers can get a feel for what they need to do, and so some of us old farts can remember how we’re supposed to do it.
Club Only Competition:
October’s styles are German Wheat Beers: Weissbier, Dunkles Weissbier, & Weizenbock (Cat. 10) –
Sign Up Here – Please bring your entries by 6:30pm so that we may start judging promptly!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE