The 2018 Sower’s Cup Homebrew Competition is officially underway! Judges completed 4 of our 33 tables, and will reconvene tomorrow night to continue.
To get involved with The Sower’s Cup, click here for more info!
- Wednesday and Thursday judges should have already received an email with instructions, and can view their current assignment by logging into BCOEM and selecting My Account.
- Friday and Saturday judges will receive an email soon with their instructions – stay tuned!
Please note: All participants must be 21+ and Photo ID verification is required upon entry on Friday & Saturday. Thank you!
P.S. On your way to The Sower’s Cup? Maps & parking information are posted over here. See you there!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE