Click here for all of the details: http://networkedblogs.com/RJYmd
Monday, December 9th, 2013, Starts at 5:00PM – at Misty’s Downtown.
This tapping party is featuring the collaboration beer from Modern Monks & Zipline – a Bourbon Barrel Wee Heavy. This beer clocks in at 10% ABV and was aged in barrels for 7 months. All pints are $2 on Monday Night.
While you’re there, pick up a few of the stunning Modern Monks holiday ornaments, made by TMCO here in Lincoln – these dapper metal ornaments are $5 each and all proceeds will go towards medical costs for our fellow Lincoln Lagers club member Shaun McCabe, who currently awaits a double lung and liver transplant. For the full story, please check out the Nebraska Beer Blog link above.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE