The Buffalo County Fair Beer/Mead/Wine Competition is this Saturday, July 14th and will be held at Thunderhead Brewery. At this point there are 58 registered entries but they need more judges! Here’s the link: 2012 Buffalo County Fair Beer/Mead/Wine Competition with information on how to volunteer.
For any add’l info, please contact Tom Hamilton, Kearney Area Brewers.
Saturday April 10th
Judging of entries for the Nebraska club competition starts at 5pm, with meeting at 6pm.
Location is 1601 SW 50th St., off of West A St.
Please bring appetizers or finger foods for munching on while we meet.
Don’t forget! This will be the time to judge the beers for the Nebraska Shoot Out. Bring two bottles to the meeting. The best of each division moves on to the finale on April 24th at the Brick Top!
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE