We’re going back to Oz & Jan’s Famous Lee’s Restaurant for the FeBREWary meeting on Thursday, Feb. 7th!
Come early for some tasty chicken! Then, we’ll have our meeting once everyone has gotten their fill.
We will start getting together around 6:30pm or so – The first hour will be set aside to order food & chow down – then we will begin the proper Meeting at or shortly after 7:30pm.
Lagers member Aaron Carnes will be giving us an introduction to brewing with electricity, and will have a couple of his pieces of brew gear to Show’n’Tell with the club!
Also, this will be your last chance (in person at a meeting, at least!) to buy your tickets for the Lincoln Lagers 2013 Beer Bus Trip! Don’t miss out on this awesome excursion featuring Tallgrass Brewing, Liquid Bread and Gella’s Diner, and our friends at Thunderhead Brewery!
Forum thread here for discussion: http://www.lincolnlagers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=870 – We can’t wait to see you at Lee’s Restaurant!
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.