Congratulations Scott & Jason!
Scott Snidley’s (9d) Irish Red Ale was judged First Place out of 20 entries in the San Diego judging round for Category 9 Scottish & Irish Ale.
Jason McLaughlin’s (25c) Other Fruit Melomel received Third Place out of 13 entries in the Pittsburgh judging round for Category 25 Melomel.
All of the First Round results by judging city can be viewed on the AHA web site.
Good work to Scott, Jason, and all of the Lagers who submitted beers, either for the club-level tasting or who moved on to the first round. And GOOD LUCK to Scott’s and Jason’s entries at the main event!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE