It’s just about time for our August meeting! We’re back at the Happy Raven on the first Thursday of the month: August 1. Socializing at 6 and beer business at 7. Bring some homebrew to share!
In addition to regular business: after homebrew was declared legal to serve to the public, we’re looking at a return to the festival circuit. The first opportunity will be the inaugural Capital City Oktoberfest, to be held on the weekend of Sept. 7 & 8. Annie & Fidel from Perfect Pour Magazine will be sharing the event details at the August meeting.
LINCOLN LAGERS ANNUAL PICNIC AND CELEBRATING DAVE O!
While you’re updating your fall calendar, make a note on Saturday, Sept. 21. This will be our annual Lincoln Lagers picnic. Once again, we’ll be out at Tim & Theresa Thomssen’s place. Bring a side dish, chairs and, of course, homebrew and mead. In addition to the always awesome atmosphere, we’ll convince the Lady Lagers to judge the annual mead contest. And most importantly, we’ll be celebrating former Lagers’ president and Modern Monk Dave Oenbring. More details in the August Brewsletter.
Stay cool! Cheers!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE