Saturday, May 4, 2019, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Join the Lincoln Lagers for the American Homebrewers Association Annual Big Brew! Doug Finke was kind enough to lug out his 100-gallon mash tun for this event. We will have 75 gallons of wort available to split among 12-15 individuals/teams, $15 gets you enough wort to brew a five-gallon batch. This year’s grist will consist of 83% Pilsner base malt, 15% flaked oats, 2% Cara Pils and lactose will be available. All you have to do is bring yourself, gear to brew, and hops and yeast. Doug will also have a grill for food. Let’s get together and brew big!
Follow the link for details and sign up today!
More details and directions to Doug’s to follow soon! Cheers!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE