First, a big ol’ congratulations goes out to AHA Big Brew/Lincoln Lagers Challenge winner Paul Breitkreutz! Paul’s variation of the AHA Bucksnort Brown Ale will be brewed by Blue Blood Brewing Co.
The whole club will be invited to help Paul on brew day, so stay tuned for the date and time.
Image: Challenge winner Paul B. helping to stir in the Brown Ale mash, alongside Doug F. on stirring drill and Terry S. on grain dumping duty.
Next Meeting information:
Date: Saturday, August 4th, 2012
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: Tim Thomssen’s house – see Forum Thread for address and map.
Forum Thread: http://www.lincolnlagers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=654
Watch a mead demonstration – or even make a batch of mead alongside your fellow Lagers! The club will even provide you with yeast & nutrient for your batch.
Jason is organizing a bulk honey buy for anyone who wants in on it, best way to get in touch is to email Jason – or else post in the forum thread so he can get in touch with you.
More details coming soon. Watch this post, or keep an eye on the forum and our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE