If you are an already-paid 2011 member and haven’t received your shirt yet (the club one has the SRM colors), contact us.
If you are a brand new member and haven’t received a shirt yet, contact us.
If you want one of the Dark Side of the Brew shirts (rainbow spectrum, members for $15, non members for $20), then talk to Kim T.
If you want another Lagers 2011 Club Shirt with the beer colors (Christmas is coming soon!), we’ll sell them available for $15.
We need to know by this Friday. The order is going in to Screen Ink this weekend so the shirts will be here by the DecemBEER meeting: Thursday, DecemBEER 1, at the BBQ4U. Be there or be square, man!
I’m in the high-fidelity first class travelling set … I think I need a Lear jet … and a Dark Side shirt…
Thursday, December 1st, 2011 at 7:30pm
BBQ4U – South 14th and Center Park Dr.
Discussion thread is here: http://www.lincolnlagers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=569
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE