Reminder #1: THIS SATURDAY is the Lagers Annual Picnic hosted at SteveO’s house. Click here to visit the forum featuring the full story.
Reminder #2: TODAY, at 4pm, the registration will open for the upcoming Lazlo’s/Empyrean Ales’ Beer Quest – featuring the return of the “X-periment-ale” contest. Click “more” to read the letter from Jim at Empyrean Ales, and to see all of the details.
Ingredient Pick up On: 7/15/10
IBUs: 15 – 80+
- WHAT STYLES QUALIFY: These styles, as defined by BJCP fit into our parameters: the ubiquitous Category 23 “Specialty Beer”
- As usually we will have a selection of malts and hops to choose from – specialty ingredients and yeast are up to you to provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE