WEDNESDAY, February 3rd.
1501 Center Park Rd. Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68512 (402) 464-2152
Talk about this meeting in the discussion thread.
Breaking News Release – AHA Club-Only Competition – Entry Instructions
As a reminder, this month’s meeting will be held on Wednesday Feb 3, 2010 (not Thursday) at BBQ4U. If you wish to enter your English brown ale (any BJCP category 11 beer) for the January/February Club-Only Competition, please bring TWO 12 oz bottles to Wednesday’s meeting. If you brewed a brown ale during the big brew at Doug’s house, consider bringing your beer as an entry for the competition. Please – only one entry per person. (One entry is two bottles of the same beer.) For those of you who have taken the BJCP study course, we will need stewards and judges!
More information on this Club-Only Competition can be found at http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/community/news/show?title=aha-club-only-competition-english-brown-ales
See you Wednesday!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE