Where: The Zipline Brewing Company, 2100 Magnum Circle, Ste. 1, Lincoln, Neb. Click here for map.
What else? You want to go along on the bus trip to Omaha!? Sure you do! Then we’ll be signing you up at the meeting! Don’t get left out! Reserve your seat!
Beer: Try some Zipline beer! Be sure to bring some of your homebrew to share with your fellow club members.
Renew your membership! Click here to do it online. Scroll down past the members list. Still only $25. Such a deal!
Get Your Tickets for the Lincoln Lagers Annual Bus Tour – Destination Omaha
Our April social event will be the bus tour to Omaha. The three-brewery tour is set up for Saturday, April 23. We are touring and sampling beers from the Bearded Brewer Artisan Ales, Monolithic Brewing and Site 1 Brewing. All the details will be listed on the front page of the club’s website. Click here for the latest information. Last chance to get tickets will be at the April 7 club meeting. Don’t be left out!
402 Quarterly Contest
We are doing a second year of the quarterly homebrew contest with the Local 402 Brewer’s Union from Omaha. This year we are mixing it up with each club choosing a style for each quarter. Please keep these styles in mind when planning out future brew dates. We will probably do the intra-club judging of American Pale Ale and Saison at the May or June club meeting. Top two entries for each style advances to the head-to-head contest with the 402s. The rest of the styles and judging months are below. Brew your American Pale Ale and Saison. Check out the BJCP Style Guidelines for details on these and all of the recognized styles.
March: English IPA & British Golden Ale (Omaha)
> June: American Pale Ale & Saison (Lincoln)
September: Cider & Vienna Lager (Omaha)
December: Imperial Stout & English Barleywine (Omaha)
Gordon Coke is looking for beer for the “Kegs for the Cure,” a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. This year will be the 13th annual event. It will be held at Zipline Brewing Company on Friday, June 24, from 6 to 9 p.m. If you would like to contribute cash or homebrew, contact Gordon at (402) 730-8480, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the event website.
For the additional information, check us out on Facebook.
Next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 5, at Turbine Flats.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE