2020 Lincoln Lagers Members
27 Years Strong as Lincoln’s Homebrewing Club!
President: Jeremy Goehring
Vice President: Lacy Phillippe
Secretary: Brad Brown
Treasurer: Terry Schwimmer
Events Coordinator: Brandon Fowler
Membership Coordinator: Patrick McCabe
Website & Newsletter Editor: Kim Theesen
Jeremy Fischer (Renewed in Feb.)
Brian Kaiser (Renewed in Feb.)
Trent Konecky (Renewed in Feb.)
What!? You paid and you’re not on THE LIST? Let us know!
Last update: 2/8/20 … Kim T.
2020 Dues are $25.00. (+$1 fee to cover PayPal costs)
PAY/RENEW DUES via PayPal – $26.00:
If you want, you can add multiple PayPal items to your cart and then Checkout when you are ready.
Last update: 1/12/2020 (Kim T.)
I’ve never belonged to the club! How does a brand new member join???
Well, if you want to, you can use the PayPal, and make certain that you put LOTS OF INFORMATION into the checkout page so that we know who just paid us to join up! You can also pay with cash or check, just go back to the home page of the blog, and look at where and when we will be meeting next – and come see us in person!
What do I get by joining the Lincoln Lagers??
First and most importantly, whether you pay dues and join the club or you just stop by to meet us and find out what we’re about, you get access to a community of homebrewers, mead makers, wine makers, clever Do-it-Yourselfers and innovators. You can learn more about the in-depth science of brewing (We have multiple members who work full time in scientific professions!), or you can talk about recipe formulation, or equipment selection, re-purposing, modification, automation, whatever it is that tickles your beer-related fancy!
But, let’s talk about some more tangible benefits for dues-paying members!
Each year we offer some sort of a member premium – in the past, it’s been mostly screen printed T-Shirts, but we’re looking at other possibilities – with a Lincoln Lagers Homebrew Club logo on them.
You also get discounted pricing for the annual Lincoln Lagers Bus Trip which is a roaring good time for all who attend.
You can enter your homebrew to compete! The Lagers participate in the ongoing AHA Club-only Competition, and also frequently enter events in the Heartland such as: The Annual Nebraska Shoot-Out Cross-Club Competition, the River City Roundup, the KC Biermeisters Competition, and many more… not to mention OUR VERY OWN competition: The Sower’s Cup.
You get invited to our awesome club picnic! Each year we throw a big shin-dig (usually in September) featuring barbecued meats, amazing sides, salads, desserts, breads and more, and table after table full of homebrewed beers, meads, ciders, and many other fermented treats being passed around. Only current members can attend!
Finally, you get the satisfaction of supporting a local homebrew club, which in turn is proud to support and promote local beer-related businesses!
One Response to Current Members
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE