We’re sorry to inform you that the 2022 bus trip to Omaha has been canceled. The club is working on plans for another brewery tour in the Big O and are hoping to announce details soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Get Your Tickets for the Lincoln Lagers Annual Bus Trip – Destination: Omaha, Saturday, April 23, 2022
We are going to Omaha for a three-brewery tour along with a bonus stop at Patriot Homebrew Supply on Saturday, April 23, 2022. We will be touring and sampling beers from the Bearded Brewer Artisan Ales, Monolithic Brewing Co. and Site 1 Brewing. Seats are only $15 for members and non members. If you’re all paid up for your 2022 club membership, you are automatically eligible for the grain give away, thanks to our friends at Zipline Brewing. Ten 10-pound bags of base grain will be given away to ten lucky Lincoln Lagers.
Two steps to reserve your seat!
1) Click here to put your name on the list.
2) Click here to pay your $15 to the Lincoln Lagers via PayPal. Use firstname.lastname@example.org for the payee.
If you have any additional questions (e.g., other payment options, the bus schedule, deviled-eggs and sunflower-seeds ban, etc.), contact us via that email address above or check us out on Facebook. Somebody will get back to you ASAP. Cheers!
Here’s the working schedule – The bus will be ready for loading at 9 a.m. at departing at 9:30 a.m.
|9:00 a.m.||Load bus – parking lot of 13th & High Streets|
|9:30 a.m.||Depart for Omaha|
|10:30 a.m.||Bearded Brewer|
|12:30 p.m.||Monolithic Brewing|
|2:30 p.m.||Site-1 Brewing|
|4:30 p.m.||Patriot Homebrew Supply|
|5:00 p.m.||Depart for Lincoln|
Disclaimers and Miscellaneous: We’ll plan to depart at 9:30 a.m. sharp from the Family Dollar store parking lot at 13th & High Streets, Lincoln, Nebr. Times are tentative and subject to change. We should be back in Lincoln between 6 :00 and 6:30 p.m. The $15 is for your bus ride only. Individuals are responsible for paying their beer at the individual breweries. There will be opportunities to get lunch and snacks during the day. You’re welcome to bring snacks and beverages on the bus. As always, please drink responsibly. Cheers!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE