Hey folks! The month of October is all about The Sower’s Cup Homebrew Competition, our annual homebrew contest hosted right here in Lincoln, NE – our October club meeting will be entirely focused on preparations for the competition, judging and stewarding practice simulations, and more.
We will likely not be meeting at The Happy Raven this month – Stay tuned for more details when & where to show up!
In November, we will return to your regularly scheduled programming … That is to say, First Thursday, The Happy Raven, any time after 6pm, meeting business at 7pm. See you then!
All hands on deck for The Sower’s Cup!!
We need YOU! Yes, we’re talking to you, right now, Lincoln Lagers Member Reading This Post. We need your help judging and stewarding beer, selling raffle tickets, bringing pot-luck meals for Friday dinner and Saturday morning breakfast, serving dinner at the banquet, set up, clean up, and more!
To pitch in, please go to this page and complete the appropriate sign up form(s). THANK YOU in advance for helping us make The Sower’s Cup an awesome event for everyone involved!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE