Presenting Brewers In Arms #7: “SMaSH The Competition!!”
It’s time for the next installment in the Brewers In Arms Project, where we group brewers together into teams and assign them a fun task to complete together, requiring them to combine their ideas, ingredients, equipment, and techniques to brew a unique batch of beer and share it with the club! We are looking for 12 to 20 people, who will be split into 4 teams of 3-to-5 people each. Sign up today – Don’t wait around!
This Challenge’s theme is: Brew a beer using only one malt plus only one hop.
We will provide the malt, which you must use. You provide the hops of your choosing + everything else!
Want to participate? Click here for the full challenge rules & important dates – and to sign up!!.
Sign up closes on
Sunday, March 4th! Teams will be announced on Monday, March 5th. Sign up extended through Noon on Tuesday, March 6th. Teams will be announced late Tuesday or early Wednesday, with malt pick up available immediately after.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE