One of our Lagers members, Erik Newgard, is looking for people willing to be trained as an American Society of Brewing Chemists (ASBC) Tasting Panel. His goal is a reliable tasting group of 20-30 individuals. Hopefully this experiment will provide some valuable experience that will improve all of our abilities to taste qualitatively and quantitatively.
Initial time commitment is a few hours in February for screening, and a couple of hours in Mid-March. (Ideally, the members of this panel might be available on a semi-permanent basis for more scientific tastings in the future, so that a new panel does not need to be re-created every time.) For more information, visit This Thread In The Members Only Forum – or if you cannot access that thread, you can send Erik a PM. Deadline is approximately Feb 12th.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE