The Lincoln Lagers are hosting the annual Nebraska Shoot-out competition at Misty’s Downtown/Modern Monks Brewery on Saturday, April 7th. This is TOMORROW!
By now, all of the clubs involved should have held a club-level tasting of their entries, and will have selected the top two beers in each category that they want to advance to the Shoot-Out to represent their club.
STEWARDS/JUDGES: Please arrive at Misty’s a few minutes before 11:30am to help set up & coordinate.
BEER ENTRANTS: Please turn in your bottles of entered beer at Misty’s at 11:30am.
GUESTS: You are welcome to join us at the Shoot-Out even if your beer did not advance! Please show up at 12:00 Noon or any time after then!
WHAT TO BRING:
- The $5 entry fee per club, per category to cover expenses.
(ex: If your club enters 3 categories, it will be $15 total.)
- 2 bottles are required for each entry (minimum 12 oz. each)
- Entries for the Best Damn Beer (BDB)!
NO POT-LUCK THIS YEAR: Due to the venue being a restaurant, there will not be a potluck, but Misty’s makes awesome food, so no worries about delicious nourishment.
THE FULL COMPETITION INFO: is published on this page.
MAPS/DIRECTIONS: are in the forum thread, so are questions and discussion!
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE