When: Tuesday, July 5th – 6pm-9pm
Where: HopCat Lincoln, 601 P Street
Come check out Nebraska’s most epic taphouse, with over 130 taps of beer!
We will be located in the private side room, and your Homebrew is allowed (but, in that room only)!
HopCat is putting together a couple special keg tappings for Tuesday night to welcome us! Rumor is that… one might be a well-respected Saison imported from Belgium, and the other is something domestic, a one-time brew, a beer we know quite well, perhaps even inside-and-out. But… stay tuned… we’re not spoiling the secret yet.
The January meeting is on Saturday 1/9/16 at 6pm. It’s held at a private residence – the address is in the club newsletter, and on our forum.
A quick note: Our January meeting/pot-luck holiday dinner event isn’t really the best representation of “what we do” for *brand new* folks who have never attended any club meetings before now – But if you’re already familiar with how the Lagers work, you’ve already decided you want to be a member, and you just need to take care of the formality of paying dues & joining up for 2016, then we welcome you to please join us at this private event.
We’ll be taking membership dues for 2016 ($30.00 – cash or check) – and electing our 2016 officers.
Bring your best pot-luck dish to share! (Any course)
If you’re not 100% ready to join, we encourage you to instead come visit us at our Club Social Event for the month of January. We’re hosting an informal pint night at Ploughshare Brewing Co. on Monday, 1/18/16 from 5:30-7:30pm – We’ll be in the Loft area.
(The policy regarding bringing your own beer to a Social Night event is subject to change each month – For January’s meet-up, please do NOT bring Homebrew with you to the Social Night.)
Our February meeting is Sunday, 2/7/16, from 2:00-4:00pm at The Happy Raven (and all are welcome to stay after 4pm to hang out!).
Our March meeting is Tuesday, 3/1/16, from 6:30-9:30pm at Zipline Brewing Co.
Saturday 1/7/2012 – 6:00pm
The Annual Holiday Potluck Party and Monthly Meeting
Brian & Janet Allisons, 2500 S. 78th
Bring a pot luck item, your favorite brew(s), and plan to enjoy an evening of socializing with fellow home-brewers. Spouses, children, and interested guests are welcome.
Thursday, 2/2/2012: Groundhog Day Meeting TBA
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE