March’s competition will cover Amber & Brown Ales. More specifically, we are judging the following six styles:
- 13A. Mild Ale
- 13B. British Brown Ale
- 13C. English Porter
- 19A. American Amber Ale
- 19B. California Common
- 19C. American Brown Ale
So if you want to have your beer judged at the next full meeting, you need to get to brewin’ (if you haven’t already). Like any other competition, you’ll need two full bottles for judging. For more information click here!
Monthly Club Meeting:
We’ll be going back to a set schedule again this year to try and wedge in some predictability into our business meetings. Find us on the first Thursday of every month, at The Happy Raven. Meaning March 1st will be the next full-on meeting from 6 to 9 pm. (Club Business will begin around 7pm).
Homebrew is welcome at monthly club meetings, however to we ask that you do not bring commercial products to bottle-share.
2018 Club Dues:
That’s 20 bucks for you veterans and 30 dollars for any first time members (you get a piece of club apparel!). Find Terry at the meeting; give him money.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE