Join us on Saturday, November 5th for this year’s AHA Learn To Homebrew Day! We’ll be hanging out at Zipline Brewing Co., 2100 Magnum Cir., and this event doubles as our November social meet-up. Bring your friends or family who are curious about what homebrewing entails – maybe they’ll pick up the hobby too!
Brewers will arrive to unload & set up at Noon. We will kick off the demo at 12:30pm, and wrap it up around 3:30pm. The taproom will be open at Noon for your drinking enjoyment.
Come watch a live brewing demonstration done two ways – Patrick McCabe will be demonstrating an Extract brewing session, while Jeff Anderson shows off how to Brew In A Bag (BIAB) – where you can achieve the benefits of All Grain Brewing but with less equipment!
Homebrew policy: Not permitted. Sorry, guys.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE