Happy New Year 2014, everybody! This is a pretty awesome year for our organization — because we’re turning 21!
If you have ideas about how we should celebrate this momentous occasion, jump in on the Facebook page and let us know what you think!
In the meanwhile… just like a finicky batch of beer, we’re still trying to get the February meeting plan to ferment out “just right”, so while you wait, here’s a teaser… the newly-printed batch of Lincoln Lagers business cards just arrived in time for the big Winterfest Ales & Auction this weekend! (Tickets are on sale at T.O. Haas locations now, follow @AAFLincoln on Twitter for more details.)
Oh yeah… and speaking of Winterfest… you probably want to know what’s going to be on tap? I’ve got that in store for you too. Enjoy!
— Lincoln Lagers (@LincolnLagers) January 24, 2014
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Borgata Brewery & Distillery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Spilker Ales – Cortland, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE