Share brews & socialize from 6:30pm-9:30pm
Club meeting starts around 7:30pm
This month, the Lincoln Lagers are going to try out a new venue — the newly-opened Gratitude Cafe & Bakery, located in a former bank in the historic Bethany storefront.
Gratitude offers homespun baked goods, vegetarian food and a comfortable atmosphere, and focus on offering local, seasonal and Fair Traded products. For our meeting, they will offer a selection of local beers as well as a selection of desserts and snacks for purchase — and club members are encouraged to bring some of their own brew to sample as well! Your Editor recommends trying the Drunk Blondie or the Male Brownie with walnuts.
We hope you’ll join us for a fun night of good beer, good food, and good conversation at Gratitude on Thursday, June 6th. Thanks to the owner, Kat, for hosting us!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- American Homebrewers Association
- Benson Homebrew Club – Benson (Omaha), NE
- Brauer Unterstützungs Verein – Omaha, NE
- Kansas City Biermeisters
- L.A.G.E.R.S. – Louisville, KY
- Local 402 Brewers Union – Omaha, NE
- OmaHops Brewing Club – Omaha NE
- Railroaders Brew Club – Omaha, NE
- South Omaha Brewers – Omaha, NE
- Benson Brewery – Omaha, NE
- Farnam House Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Gottberg Brewery & Pub – Columbus, NE
- Infusion Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE
- Jaipur Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Lucky Bucket Brewing – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Brewing Company – Omaha, NE
- Schilling Bridge Brewery & Winery – Pawnee City, NE
- Scratchtown Brewing – Ord, NE
- Thunderhead Brewing – Kearney, NE
- Upstream Brewing Co. – Omaha, NE